Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Duplicate Rows !

In my ad-hoc reports created by Report Builder, my data is grouped if there are more than one records corresponding to some value.Is there any way to override this behaviour?
In the report designer I can do this by using the 'Hide Duplicates' property of the textbox. But doing so will make the report unusable through Report Builder.
I would like to see all values even if they are repeating when they are exported to excel.

Any help is appreciated !

I'm assuming you have created a table with multiple groups.

Try creating a table that only has a single group, or make sure that the group with the duplicate date is the right-most group.

|||

Hi,

My report is an ad-hoc report and I have not defined any groups.
I need to avoid changing the column order in the report too. So is there any property in Report Builder tool corresponding to the 'Hide Duplicates' property that is available in the Report Designer ?

No comments:

Post a Comment